Brian Street is an EMMY winning writer and producer. He has created, developed, or overseen over 2000 broadcast hours of documentaries, advertising campaigns, reality programming and children’s animation.
- Director of Post Operations for BBC Worldwide Americas – supervised the editorial for BBC Worldwide productions for 12 years, growing the BBC’s US operations from one series on TLC to over 300 hours produced annually.
- EMMY winning Coordinating Producer – Nickelodeon’s Little Bill animated children’s series.
- Coordinating Producer – New York Center for Visual History – American Cinema project, the landmark 10 hour PBS Series on the history and culture shaping power of American Cinema. Also released as a college accredited telecourse.
- Real People Producer – Bozell Eskew Advertising – sourced the stories behind long running public policy campaigns for Microsoft, AFL-CIO, and PhRMA,
- Overseen program development and post delivery for many major network and cable broadcasters including MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Spike, Discovery, TLC, Travel Channel, Bravo, Oxygen, History Channel, National Geographic, PBS, Fox, ABC, Comedy Central, TNT, HGTV, Viacom International, A&E, BET, Food Network, Lifetime, Disney, TV Land, CNN, and ESPN 2.